- @JamesHunt I feel like when I was a kid they weren't wrapped, but now that I'm such a pain in the neck to think of… https://t.co/3ySrONr2Kh in reply to JamesHunt ->
- RT @rachsyme: dear editors in 2020 I dream of writing a feature about the secret history of hydropathy in the early part of the 20th centur… ->
- RT @tprstly: Annual reminder that if you've bought your kids a games console to plug it in now, update all the software, even pre-install t… ->
- Mum has offered to me a drink containing two things I do not like to consume – alcohol and egg. ->
- She's only known me the full time I've been on the planet and also knows all the ways I find eggs (in egg-tasting things) to be acceptable. in reply to herdivineshadow ->
- (poached, soft-boiled, hard-boiled but mashed with salad cream for mayonnaise is an abomination, in omelette form c… https://t.co/J0NbLQb1K5 in reply to herdivineshadow ->
- (I love how my Mum can devour 18 raw oysters in one sitting, but cannot bear to watch me eat steak tartare) in reply to herdivineshadow ->
- @RockLordsRock if there is no egg white, i might try it but inevitably there is always egg white and it is a disappointment in reply to RockLordsRock ->
- @ChrisHewitt I would watch this for sure in reply to ChrisHewitt ->
- RT @PhelpsieSarah: EVERYONE STOP WHAT YOU’RE DOING AND WATCH THIS https://t.co/SoZYH7nSHO ->
- RT @RebeccaRennerFL: Good: Buying books.
Better: Reading the books you have before you buy more.
Best: Continuing to buy books until your… ->
- @hauntologies introductory Christmas card? in reply to hauntologies ->