- RT @Devon_OnEarth: The zoomers don't realise how privileged they are to have fresh memes every weak, when I was growing up this was the onl… ->
- RT @LettersOfNote: "We spoke at length to our medical teams, and infection control to establish what was and was not acceptable and whether… ->
- RT @duckoftheday: 27 May 2020 https://t.co/e239hKuhdE ->
- RT @_paulings: I'm absolutely losing my shit over the description for @awesomedice's 1-sided die https://t.co/ZA877hKKh8 ->
- RT @amyohconnor: me, trying to follow an American recipe https://t.co/9ZzEQsEhHg ->
- RT @councilofgeeks: Dear Men, what’s preventing you from looking like this? https://t.co/muh6P0wi2S ->
- When I was like… maybe 10, we went on holiday to Disney World. I basically don't remember anything about that apa… https://t.co/cL5JVfgtfP ->
- Now, I have no idea how we got there. I imagine maybe my Mum drove? But she has no sense of direction and I was a l… https://t.co/DDRgfb7GtV in reply to herdivineshadow ->
- So my Mum and I are sitting on some grass, miles and miles and miles away from the rocket and the thing goes up and… https://t.co/JQ5F1jLpgp in reply to herdivineshadow ->
- Anyway, this is just to say that my parents were and are great taking me to see stuff like this and Star Trek films… https://t.co/e8SyBffZdz in reply to herdivineshadow ->
- And now (esp as she's retired and has time for stuff like this) I go with my Mum to science things, like last year… https://t.co/LKidSbkgvE in reply to herdivineshadow ->
- I am, however, done with explaining to her what exactly orbits what and why the sky is blue – I feel like that stuf… https://t.co/YaLWnswxmW in reply to herdivineshadow ->
- (My parents did not explain these things to me as a child – they took me to the library or got me books and I watch… https://t.co/PshuXner7M in reply to herdivineshadow ->
- RT @esaspaceflight: A photo of Florida taken during @Thom_astro's #Proxima mission to enjoy while waiting for the #SpaceX launch. Sunrise… ->
- RT @AngstyX: mom: I found a box full of dolls in the garage. Do you want them?
me: what kind of dolls?
mom: disco dolls.
- RT @TheMuppets: Animal's daily routine: Breakfast, DRUMS!!!!, lunch, DRUMS!!!!!, dinner, DRUMS!!!!, dessert, DRUMS!!!!!, midnight snack, sl… ->
- RT @kaytaylorrea: I see and respect everyone who wants Janelle Monáe as the Goblin King, but honestly what I wouldn’t give to see the world… ->